Zone Leaders

Zone Leaders
Birmingham Alabama

Bauer and Elder Shelton aka coolest kid ever

Bauer and Elder Shelton aka coolest kid ever
Denarius and his family

The Football Turkey Bowl

The Football  Turkey Bowl
Go Bama Boys!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thanks to all

We would like to thank everyone for your prayers, love, gifts and support during this tough time. Thanks for attending Steven's funeral. Over 1300 people were there to honor this wonderful husband and dad of ours! Holy Cow! We Miss this great man so much. Steven wanted us to tell each person that has helped this family, Thank-You but we can't so please know we appreciate all of you.
He also wanted to tell everyone:
Be Patient
Say Thank-You
Stop and look at the Sunsets
Go home as often as you can
Cherish you family
Be the best you can Be &
Always LAUGH!
Love to All:
The Brown Family

3 comments:

  1. It was an AMAZING turnout, and I am so glad I was able to make it. We love you and the boys SO much, and are continuing to pray to you guys!!!

    -The Hawes family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, I found your blog about 2 weeks before Steven passed. You've got great pictures on here! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to attend. I had a sick baby (ended up in the hospital with RSV) and was really sad to miss it. I've heard great things about it though! You are a strong woman and I admire that. I have been praying for your family and will continue to do so. Steve is a great man and he will be missed by all.

    Love, Melissa (Pond) Ballard

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARCH 29th, 2010 (letter home)
    I know I heard about Steve Brown right when I had to get off the computer on Monday. It´s been bugging me this whole week. When I found out I cried in front of everyone in the computer place. But than I realized that is why I am here, to teach people that there is so much more after this life, and that this life is our time to show our love to Heavenly Father and Steve Brown did that better than anyone that I have ever known. He was an amazing man. Tell the whole Brown Family how much I love them if you can.
    (end of letter)
    Man I miss everyone but I have to go and tell everyone that I love them, especially the Brown family. But I love you all!

    Elder Hamblin

    ReplyDelete