Zone Leaders

Zone Leaders
Birmingham Alabama

Bauer and Elder Shelton aka coolest kid ever

Bauer and Elder Shelton aka coolest kid ever
Denarius and his family

The Football Turkey Bowl

The Football  Turkey Bowl
Go Bama Boys!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bauer's six month letter

It's miricles like the ones I have seen these that will make you realize the lords hand in missionary work. I know without a doubt that he softens hearts. I know now more than ever that our savoir Jesus Christ lives. Daily scripture study has helped me so much!!! especially down here in the south where no matter what door you knock on they are going to know the bible front to back. I guess I was forced to know the bible better. I prayerfully study the Bible as well as the Book Of Mormon everyday and my knowledge has increased tremendously. Together they are the fullness of the everlasting gospel and can bless the lives of others. Preach My Gospel is an awesome book! I love it. Every family should have a copy in their home. Recently I have been studying Ch. 6 which is Christ like attributes. It is one of my favorite chapters. I know that as we strive to be Christ like we willl be blessed, we will have more courage to share this message of the restoration with everybody. As I have studied Preach my Gospel I have realized how important the message of the restored gospel is. Jesus Christ himself has again built up the foundation of HIS church and called a prophet and apostles in these days. I know this to be true because of the proof he left us with, the Book Of Mormon. the Book of Mormom is evidence that Joseph Smith was called to restore his church after years of apostacy. I know this church is true. . .I wouldn't be 2000 miles away from my family here in Alabama if I didnt know it was true. I love ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment